Image Map

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Vanilla Café and Bar - SLAYED!

Had a Busy Morning last Saturday. Had to wake up at 5.00am to get my lazy ass to camp to do some Physical Training. Was so damn tired afterwards so I decided to sleep at the MRT station for about 30minutes while waiting for Tian Rong to come. Finally went to Vanilla Bar and Café for lunch at around 2.00+.

For some reason , even though it was a Saturday afternoon there weren't a lot of people there.


 


I ordered the Traditional English Breakfast. To be honest , I didn't expect the dish to look so sparse but I'm definitely satisfied with this dish in terms of taste .


Tian Rong's dish : The Vanilla Vodka Tomato Creme Based Penne Pasta . Tried only one mouth because this isn't my dish, so i may not be the best judge to tell you if this is good or not. Maybe its just me, but I'm unable to taste the Vanilla vodka taste in the pasta :/ If you were to ask me for my opinion , I would say that based on the one and only mouth i ate , I think this dish is not too bad. 

Finally , the Vanilla Dirt Cake. An easy 10/10 for presentation. This sweet cake will definitely knock your socks off cause not only does it looks good , it tastes good too. Kinda reminds me of Oreo Cheesecake. 

As for the place, its relatively quiet compared to the other Cafes I've been to, spacious and brightly lighted , definitely a great place for chilling and perhaps studying!

Vanilla Bar And Cafe
Address: 3 Boon Tat St, Singapore 069612
Phone:6423 0366



*TIP : I had to look for an ATM because we didn't bring enough cash and the Café didn't accept nets >< . Should you end up like us , please make your way to Telok Ayer MRT (DT18) and exit at exit B , head over to the opposite side of the street and look for Far East Square. There's an ATM there :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment