Image Map

Thursday 10 April 2014

The Coffee Bean Bean-stro

Short Blog Post for today !

Went to The Coffee Bean Bean-stro @ Suntec City for dinner after my Japanese Lesson on Sunday. Didn't plan to have my dinner there but there's this picture of their seafood pasta in the menu that looks damn tempting, so i decided to give it a shot.

What I Ate / Drank:

Malibu Dream

Daaaamn sweet . It's like milk powder mixed with a cup of Banana Smoothie. I thought the drink was kinda interesting at first. But the more you drink, the more you'll get tired of the taste. Prefer any of their iced coffee to this.

Mushroom Soup

The mushroom soup is refillable for some reason. It tastes rather good but i feel it could be better if there were more mushrooms. 

?

Wanna know what's inside?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Seafood Spaghetti !

Scallop

 One of the ingredients i have no idea how to critique .... Scallop. Sorry, not rich enough to eat enough scallops to judge if the one i ate was good. I was just satisfied lo. I thought that the scallop was easy to chew and fully cooked (At least it was white and not transparent)

As a whole, the spaghetti was not too bad. Like a 3.5/5? 

Overall , I would recommend this place to those who are looking for a place to chill and study. The place's pretty big and has plenty of seats. Food's average in my perspective but the coffee's not too bad ( according to what i drank the last time)

Stay tuned for this Saturday's post on Japan Day 2 Part 1 blog entry on Meiji Shrine + Harajuku !


No comments:

Post a Comment